Τρίτη 6 Ιανουαρίου 2015

New scetches

Hi everyone!There are some of my scetches.

 This is my first ear with details.
 This is my best eye.I search for a lot of different eyes.I choose to learn this.And I think that it's beutiful.
 This isn't so successful.I named it "Gorilla Teen Girl".I don't like so much her face, but... ok.
 
Today I draw this girl.I think that I must work for sometime in this style of drawing, because I usually draw girls in small size,in which you see their face.So, I think that it looks like a girl in which you see the front of their body and the back of their head.But generally I think that is good for first time...
Here is Merida from Brave.Her face looks like her.She is cute (I think so).

I hope that you like my scetches.Wait for more.
                                                                                                ByeBye!!!
                                                                                                  Ciao!!!  
                                                                               

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου